Terms And Conditions Of Use Agreement
Direct Air Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). No link to another site should be construed as an endorsement or recommendation of any information, goods or services referred to.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
- We are not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, the transmission of any computer virus. We recommend that prior to using any downloaded file, you carry out an appropriate virus check.
Should you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions of use Agreement, please call us on 1300 000 120.