Direct Air and our commitment to protecting your privacy
Direct Air strives to provide its customers with the highest level of service and expertise utilising our team’s skill & knowledge.
Direct Air may send out information to you about company announcements, important information service information and reminders as well as information such as recalls, new technology and specials etc. If it anytime you wish not to receive this news please call us on 1300 000 120 and ask for the administration manager or email email@example.com informing us you do not wish to receive these announcements. A written confirmation will be sent to you within 72 hours.
Direct Air reserves the right to use personal information as below:
– Obtain a personal or commercial credit report (Section 18K (1) (h) Privacy Act 1988).
– Provision of Goods/Services.
– Provide instruction to subcontractors.
– Marketing of Goods/Services by the Seller, its agents, distributors, or contractors.
– Assessing the credit worthiness of the buyer in relation to extending credit.
– Exchanging of information with credit reporting agencies, or with any trade reference/s named by the Buyer.
– Processing of any payment instructions, direct debit facilities and/or credit facilities requested by buyer.
– Collection of amounts outstanding in the Buyer’s account by the Seller’s nominated – Collection Agent or solicitor.